Ocala Healthcare is on a mission to help everyone to live a life well lived. To us, this means creating the opportunity to deliver outstanding care whilst in employment that genuinely values and appreciates its care team. This is supported by over 80 five-star Google reviews.
We specialise in supporting people with complex support needs. Including learning disabilities, autism, mental health, and eating disorders.
The Field Care Supervisor will be involved in the care delivery and management of the services we provide. Success in this role is ensuring excellent care delivery and upholding the standards and values of Ocala Healthcare.
You will lead a team including a Senior Support Workers, and Support Workers.
This role is an essential link between management and care teams to delivery great services, and an excellent progression opportunity for those looking to gain management experience.
- Competitive Salary of £23,000.
- NVQ Level 3 Fully Funded.
- 33 Days Annual Leave.
- Expenses paid company events, such as Christmas Party, Carers Week Lunch, Suffolk Carer Appreciation Event, and others.
- Working with a growing family business.
You will be required to work in various locations such as our Stowmarket office at Wharfside House, and care locations in Ipswich, Felixstowe, and other locations as per business need.
The purpose of this role is to assist teams to provide person centred care, that promotes the independence of individuals and helps those we support to live a life well-lived.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend allocated care shifts as required.
- Spot checks on care services.
- General admin duties.
- Recruitment activity for care workers, including booking and attending interviews.
- Obtain necessary recruitment compliance.
- Assist coordinator with rota management.
- Complete supervisions with care staff.
- Participate in the out-of-hours on-call as part of a rolling rota. Additional payment is provided for Oncall at a rate of £100 a week.
- Undertake field-based duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- To have an excellent telephone manner.
- To be highly personable.
- To have a minimum of 2 years care experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly proactive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- To be excellent computers to include Excel, Word, and Email.
- Driving licence is essential.
- NVQ Level 3 is preferable.
Ocala Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Dedicated to bringing all people together to deliver quality care.
#Supportworker #careteamleader #seniorsupportworker #Fieldcaresupervisor