Ocala Healthcare is on a mission to be the best in the world at appreciating and valuing Care Workers. We support elderly and learning disability care homes in Suffolk by providing them with agency staff that helps to deliver outstanding care.
Why Ocala Healthcare?
Because we are on a mission to be the best care agency in the world at valuing and appreciating Care Workers.
You must have 6 months of professional care experience. We are currently looking for care assistants and support workers in Stowmarket, that are passionate about care and believe in caring for people like a member of their own family.
Ocala Healthcare supports a wide range of diverse services, which includes residential care homes, dementia care homes, learning disability support services, mental health care services, and supporting the homeless.
We provide full face-to-face training for all new members of the team. This includes basic life support, manual handling, and medication, as well as other mandatory training.
- Excellent rates of pay from a minimum of the Real Living Wage as set by the Living Wage Foundation, which is currently £9.50 per hour. In addition to this, we also pay enhancements for nights and weekends
- Added Value Qualifications for personal development
- Carer Christmas and Summer Parties
- Carer of the month awards
- DBS money back after working 250 hours
- Treating care staff with the professional courtesy they deserve
- Working with a family business, with family values
- Genuine flexibility, no pressure to pick up shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
You get to choose where you work!
We support elderly and learning disability care homes in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Needham Market, and Southwold.
The purpose of our team of care assistants and support workers is to take the place of full-time care home staff that are sick or on annual leave so that the residents at the care homes we support continue to receive outstanding care.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships of trust with colleagues and residents.
- Spend time with residents over and above caring for them.
- Engage in activities that enhance the lives of those we care for.
- Help colleagues and residents to have the best day possible.
- Prepare and assist with meals.
- Administer/Prompt medication.
- Assist with all elements of personal care.
- Support the people we care for to engage in activities of their own interests.
- Pursue greater professional competence through training and qualification.
- Share ideas that will enhance the service level.
- Maintain excellent levels of house hygiene.
- Protect the people we care for by sharing concerns and following safeguarding protocol.
Ocala Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Dedicated to bringing all people together to deliver quality care.